- Eğitim Lisans, Yüksek Lisans
Ravago was founded in 1961 by Raf Van Gorp, who had the luminous idea to recycle production waste from the plastics producing petrochemical companies. From there, the company grew into a successful service provider to the petrochemical industry as a distributor and reseller of plastic resins. Diversification towards production and distribution of building products guaranteed a second revenue line in Europe. Today, the Ravago group is the number one service provider in the global market of plastics, rubber and chemicals. Ravago is present in all major continents to service clients in their local markets. Its suppliers are among the top companies in their respective sectors and constitute a stable portfolio of names. Ravago has enjoyed outstanding long-term commercial relationships with many of its customers and suppliers and has contracts with several partnerships over large geographical areas. Ravago considers itself to be a Global Service Provider of raw materials to the plastic and rubber industries, specialized in resale, distribution and manufacturing. The group also has a building and construction division specialized in the distribution and manufacturing of construction materials. The group operates in more than 55 countries, covering all continents. Ravago is among the leading plastics materials, compounds and chemical additives operating with 285 companies and more than 8000 employees. Ravago’s investment in Turkey dates back to 1998. The Group operates in 13 locations in Turkey. Ravago is among the leading plastic compound producers in Turkey and the leading plastics & chemical additives distributor of leading global brands. Ravago Group in Turkey currently has a workforce more than 1300 employees.
We are searching for dynamic members for one of our rapidly growing organization Ravago Lojistik at Şişli Office;
The successful candidate should have the following experience and skills;
- Business Administration, Economics or Finance Degree,
- Minimum 2-6 years of experience in Treasury/ Treasury operations, insurance know-how is a plus,
- Advanced level of oral and written English,
- Proficiency in MS Office applications,
- Strong problem solving, analytical thinking skills and multi tasking.
- Supporting bank relationship management of Ravago Turkey companies,
- Preparing weekly & monthly cash flow forecasts and ensure timely reporting,
- Cash Flow management on daily basis, execution and monitoring of the bank operations & transactions,
- Supporting trade finance operations ( approval of LC issuance & discounting process, LG utilization, renewal & reporting, fee & commission negotiations)
- FX and interest rate risk management,
- Assisting month end closing reports.