- Eğitim Lisans, Yüksek Lisans
- İstanbul, Kocaeli
Ravago was founded in 1961 by Raf Van Gorp, who had the luminous idea to recycle production waste from the plastics producing petrochemical companies. From there, the company grew into a successful service provider to the petrochemical industry as a distributor and reseller of plastic resins. Diversification towards production and distribution of building products guaranteed a second revenue line in Europe. Today, the Ravago group is the number one service provider in the global market of plastics, rubber and chemicals. Ravago is present in all major continents to service clients in their local markets. Its suppliers are among the top companies in their respective sectors and constitute a stable portfolio of names. Ravago has enjoyed outstanding long-term commercial relationships with many of its customers and suppliers and has contracts with several partnerships over large geographical areas. Ravago considers itself to be a Global Service Provider of raw materials to the plastic and rubber industries, specialized in resale, distribution and manufacturing. The group also has a building and construction division specialized in the distribution and manufacturing of construction materials. The group operates in more than 55 countries, covering all continents. Ravago is among the leading plastics materials, compounds and chemical additives operating with 285 companies and more than 8000 employees. Ravago’s investment in Turkey dates back to 1998. The Group operates in 13 locations in Turkey. Ravago is among the leading plastic compound producers in Turkey and the leading plastics & chemical additives distributor of leading global brands. Ravago Group in Turkey currently has a workforce more than 1300 employees.
We are searching for dynamic members for our rapidly growing organization for our company regarding Kocaeli Çayırova Taysad Plant.
The successful candidate should have the following experience and skills,
- BSc. degree in chemical engineering or materials engineering
- Minimum 5 years of team management experience
- Strong communication skills with all levels
- A very strong process safety and EHS knowledge
- Management of Change and HAZOP (or PHA) experience is highly preferred
- Lean Six-Sigma experience is preferred
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Managing of all production activities in full compliance with safety instructions and Ravago Safety Culture
- Investigate EHS and Process Safety incidents and implement corrective actions
- Take an active role in HAZOP and other process safety studies, implement the action items on time
- Implement production targets, define, monitor and control KPIs on regular basis
- Track OEE on daily basis and minimize unexpected losses in production units
- Collaborate with maintenance department in the Management of Change process
- Work closely with planning for detailed production scheduling and adhere to the plan
- Lead continuous improvement and optimisation activities in production lines
- Meet the quality specifications of the products, analyse production related non-conformities (NC) in a detailed way and apply preventive measures
- Minimize deviations in product quality and implement preventive/corrective measures
- Collaborate with other departments like quality control, maintenance, supply chain, R&D, etc.
- Create, update and check operational procedures, instructions and forms in accordance with quality management system