- Eğitim Doktora, Lisans, Yüksek Lisans
Ravago, when it set off on a long journey that began in Belgium in 1961 today selling a bulk of 6,7 million tons to over 50.000 customers with its 325 offices and more than 8000 employees in more than 55 countries is now an established brand working to make a difference in the world every day. With more than 45 active manufacturing plants around the world, the journey to success continues without ever slowing down.
And today under the proud name of Ravago we operate both as manufacturer and distributor in Turkey with our more than 1300 employees, generating more than 10 percent of the global volume of Ravago.
Ravago Turkey as the second biggest producer in petrochemical sector serves in raw material production and disrtribution services which takes place in 13 locations.
Thanks to a R&D team, experienced production teams and an extensive knowledge in the field, we offer a wide product range and are duly ready to fulfill every request for special products not on the market as well as addressing to all kinds of solution seeking requests. We are the first choice not only in our country but also in 50 other countries to which we export and we are among the top 100 biggest industrial enterprises of Turkey.
The successful candidate should have the following experience and skills;
- BS degree in Engineering prefarably in Chemical Engineering, Materials & Metallurgical Engineering, Polymer Science and Technology
- Fluency in English,
- Advanced computer skills and knowledge of MS Office programs (Excel, Word, Powerpoint),
- Minimum 1-2 years related experience,
- Strong communication, planning, organizational skills,
- Problem solving competency, target oriented thinking,
- Willingness to work in various research - development areas,
- Preferably resident in Kocaeli (Gebze, Çayırova..) or Asian side.
- Being responsible on national/international projects,
- Carrying out the projects with new raw materials, new formulations, reactions, compounds and chemical additives,
- Collecting R&D ideas/project proposals and conducting feasibility studies,
- Coordinating the collaboration projects,
- Working in close cooperation with manufacturing, marketing, sales and purchasing departments,
- Following market trends and participating in market research activities in various areas,
- Following R&D related laws, legislations, fundings and grants,
- Preparing presentations and sectoral analysis to support R&D activities.