- Eğitim Doktora, Lisans, Yüksek Lisans
Ravago, when it set off on a long journey that began in Belgium in 1961 today selling a bulk of 6,7 million tons to over 50.000 customers with its 325 offices and more than 8000 employees in more than 55 countries is now an established brand working to make a difference in the world every day. With more than 45 active manufacturing plants around the world, the journey to success continues without ever slowing down.
And today under the proud name of Ravago we operate both as manufacturer and distributor in Turkey with our more than 1300 employees, generating more than 10 percent of the global volume of Ravago.
Ravago Turkey as the second biggest producer in petrochemical sector serves in raw material production and disrtribution services which takes place in 13 locations.
Thanks to a R&D team, experienced production teams and an extensive knowledge in the field, we offer a wide product range and are duly ready to fulfill every request for special products not on the market as well as addressing to all kinds of solution seeking requests. We are the first choice not only in our country but also in 50 other countries to which we export and we are among the top 100 biggest industrial enterprises of Turkey.
We are searching for dynamic members to be assigned as "Accounting Manager’’ in our Ataşehir A+Live Office for our rapidly growing organization.
The successful candidate should have the following experience and skills;
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, preferred CPA,
- 10+ years of progressive accounting experience with a portion of it being in a supervisory role,
- Thorough knowledge of IFRS and SAP,
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities across all level of an organization,
- Preffered production company experience,
- Strong leadership skills with a dedication to driving and achieving results,
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills. Experience with other financial systems.
- Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including, accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger,
- Help with quarterly and year-end financial audit activities and the annual corporate financial controls audit,
- Assess current practices and procedures, and make recommendations for improvements,
- Prepare, review, and analyze financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness,
- Supervise and/or manage general ledger accounting functions,
- Develop staff by managing performance, setting goals, providing ongoing training, and maintaining strong employee relationships,
- Work with external auditors to ensure correct and timely closing and reporting at year-end,
- Follow proper accounting procedures to reach financial objectives,
- Monitor and analyze financial accounting data & responsible of all the closing activities in a monthly basis,
- Responsible of monthly closing submission to HQ,
- Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts and defining accounting policies and procedures,
- Achieves accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; and implementing change.