- Eğitim Lisans
Ravago, when it set off on a long journey that began in Belgium in 1961 today selling a bulk of 6,7 million tons to over 50.000 customers with its 325 offices and more than 8000 employees in more than 55 countries is now an established brand working to make a difference in the world every day. With more than 45 active manufacturing plants around the world, the journey to success continues without ever slowing down.
And today under the proud name of Ravago we operate both as manufacturer and distributor in Turkey with our more than 1300 employees, generating more than 10 percent of the global volume of Ravago.
Ravago Turkey as the second biggest producer in petrochemical sector serves in raw material production and disrtribution services which takes place in 13 locations.
Thanks to a R&D team, experienced production teams and an extensive knowledge in the field, we offer a wide product range and are duly ready to fulfill every request for special products not on the market as well as addressing to all kinds of solution seeking requests. We are the first choice not only in our country but also in 50 other countries to which we export and we are among the top 100 biggest industrial enterprises of Turkey.
We are searching for dynamic members to be assigned as "Technical Sales Responsible’’ for our rapidly growing organization.
The successful candidate should have the following experience and skills;
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Engineering,
- Minimum 2 years of experience on domestic, international sales and trade activities,
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English,
- Validating issues are resolved to customer satisfaction prior to closing inquiries,
- Passionate on keeping the boundaries in our exciting and challenging industry,
- Ability to travel.
- Contributing product and business development processes by carrying market research
- Visiting costumer and preparing reports for the conducted customer visits,
- Product pricing cost, market, customer, and sales analysing,
- Keeping up with the annual sales budget,
- Acquisition new suppliers, new costumers and technical support,
- Collection follow-ups, credit limit studies and reporting to the credit risk department,
- Monitoring and reporting on the stock and sample results,
- Attending domestic and international trade fairs, representing the company.