- Eğitim Doktora, Lisans, Yüksek Lisans
- İstanbul, Kocaeli
Ravago, when it set off on a long journey that began in Belgium in 1961 today selling a bulk of 6,7 million tons to over 50.000 customers with its 325 offices and more than 8000 employees in more than 55 countries is now an established brand working to make a difference in the world every day. With more than 45 active manufacturing plants around the world, the journey to success continues without ever slowing down.
And today under the proud name of Ravago we operate both as manufacturer and distributor in Turkey with our more than 1300 employees, generating more than 10 percent of the global volume of Ravago.
Ravago Turkey as the second biggest producer in petrochemical sector serves in raw material production and disrtribution services which takes place in 13 locations.
Thanks to a R&D team, experienced production teams and an extensive knowledge in the field, we offer a wide product range and are duly ready to fulfill every request for special products not on the market as well as addressing to all kinds of solution seeking requests. We are the first choice not only in our country but also in 50 other countries to which we export and we are among the top 100 biggest industrial enterprises of Turkey.
We are searching for dynamic members for our rapidly growing organization for our company;
The successful candidate should have the following experience and skills;
- University degree,
- Min 1-2 years of experience in a similar position,
- Very good knowledge of MS Office applications,
- Analytical thinking and strong planning, organizational skills and attention to detail are required,
- Team player; eager to cooperate with others, has exceptional interpersonal-communication skills,
- Strong demonstrated negotiation and conceptual skills,
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a multi-discipline environment,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Responsible for creation of Purchase Orders and follow-up with the import department and the suppliers to ensure necessary system updates,
- Control the local service provider invoices and make cost analysis for imported products,
- Responsible to preliminary evaluation of the offers collected from suppliers,
- Providing support for stock management and provision of defective materials
- Coordinate delivery with vendor and logistic teams,
- Responsible for communicating date/quantity changes to the related teams
- Resolve supplier stock and invoice discrepancies and provide written or oral communications with foreign contacts,
- Relationship building & interaction with suppliers and internal supply chain organization,
- Analyzing stock levels on a weekly basis checking minimum stock levels and suggest replenishment of stocks accordingly,
- In charge of obtaining and managing the necessary paperwork for the commercial and logistics teams, (COA, MSDS, LTSD, REACH, etc.)
- Prepare and present weekly, monthly and annual reports.