Export Sales Executive
- Eğitim Lisans, Yüksek Lisans
Ravago was founded in 1961 by Raf Van Gorp, who had the luminous idea to recycle production waste from the plastics producing petrochemical companies. From there, the company grew into a successful service provider to the petrochemical industry as a distributor and reseller of plastic resins. Diversification towards production and distribution of building products guaranteed a second revenue line in Europe. Today, the Ravago group is the number one service provider in the global market of plastics, rubber and chemicals. Ravago is present in all major continents to service clients in their local markets. Its suppliers are among the top companies in their respective sectors and constitute a stable portfolio of names. Ravago has enjoyed outstanding long-term commercial relationships with many of its customers and suppliers and has contracts with several partnerships over large geographical areas. Ravago considers itself to be a Global Service Provider of raw materials to the plastic and rubber industries, specialized in resale, distribution and manufacturing. The group also has a building and construction division specialized in the distribution and manufacturing of construction materials. The group operates in more than 55 countries, covering all continents. Ravago is among the leading plastics materials, compounds and chemical additives operating with 285 companies and more than 8000 employees. Ravago’s investment in Turkey dates back to 1998. The Group operates in 13 locations in Turkey. Ravago is among the leading plastic compound producers in Turkey and the leading plastics & chemical additives distributor of leading global brands. Ravago Group in Turkey currently has a workforce more than 1300 employees.
We are searching for dynamic members of our rapidly growing organization for our company RBS İstanbul / Ataşehir Organization;
The successful candidate should have the following experience and skills;
- University degree in Engineering Fields,
- Minumum 5 years of experience in similar export positions especially in insulation industry,
- Advanced level of both written and spoken English,
- Very good knowledge of MS Office applications,
- Analytical thinking, organizational skills,target oriented thinking,
- No restriction of travelling,
- Male candidates should have completed their military service.
- Sales of the products of our company to target customers in overseas markets and management of the whole process until delivery,
- Finding new customers using alternative sales channels,
- Producing projects to increase sales in target markets,
- To have information about competitors and their products in the regions where they are sold,
- Regular visits to foreign markets, customers and related fairs,
- Monitoring customer satisfaction and managing the process of solving potential problems,
- Preparation of reports requested by management,
- Contract follow-up of products, placing orders, contacting companies and providing information flow about ship / truck loading,
- Regular monitoring of goods and import / export costs,
- Tracking evacuation, customs, port operations and payments,
- Carrying out the relations with the customs company,
- To prepare the documents of foreign trade transactions, correspondence, filing and archiving.