- Eğitim Doktora, Lisans, Yüksek Lisans
Ravago, when it set off on a long journey that began in Belgium in 1961 today selling a bulk of 6,7 million tons to over 50.000 customers with its 325 offices and more than 8000 employees in more than 55 countries is now an established brand working to make a difference in the world every day. With more than 45 active manufacturing plants around the world, the journey to success continues without ever slowing down.
And today under the proud name of Ravago we operate both as manufacturer and distributor in Turkey with our more than 1300 employees, generating more than 10 percent of the global volume of Ravago.
Ravago Turkey as the second biggest producer in petrochemical sector serves in raw material production and disrtribution services which takes place in 13 locations.
Thanks to a R&D team, experienced production teams and an extensive knowledge in the field, we offer a wide product range and are duly ready to fulfill every request for special products not on the market as well as addressing to all kinds of solution seeking requests. We are the first choice not only in our country but also in 50 other countries to which we export and we are among the top 100 biggest industrial enterprises of Turkey.
We are searching for dynamic members for our rapidly growing organization for our factory in Kayseri ;
The successful candidates should have the following experience and skills;
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields Engineering,
- Minimum 10 years of experience,
- Good command of written and spoken English,
- High marketing and communication skills,
- Multinational corporation experience is a plus,
- Advanced level of MS Office applications,
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills,
- Hard-working, highly motivated and team player,
- Experienced production industry, (Preferably stone wool).
- Managing of all production activities in full compliance with safety instructions & Ravago Safety Culture,
- Investigate EHS and Process Safety incidents and implement corrective actions,
- Implement production targets, define, monitor and control KPIs on regular basis,
- Track OEE on daily basis and minimize unexpected losses in production units,
- Collaborate with maintenance department in the Management of Change process,
- Work closely with planning for detailed production scheduling and adhere to the plan,
- Lead continuous improvement and optimisation activities in production lines,
- Meet the quality specifications of the products, analyse production related non-conformities (NC) in a detailed way and apply preventive measures,
- Minimize deviations in product quality and implement preventive/corrective measures,
- Collaborate with other departments like quality control, maintenance, supply chain etc.,
- Create, update and check operational procedures, instructions and forms in accordance with quality management system.