- Eğitim Doktora, Lisans, Yüksek Lisans
Ravago, when it set off on a long journey that began in Belgium in 1961 today selling a bulk of 6,7 million tons to over 50.000 customers with its 325 offices and more than 8000 employees in more than 55 countries is now an established brand working to make a difference in the world every day. With more than 45 active manufacturing plants around the world, the journey to success continues without ever slowing down.
And today under the proud name of Ravago we operate both as manufacturer and distributor in Turkey with our more than 1300 employees, generating more than 10 percent of the global volume of Ravago.
Ravago Turkey as the second biggest producer in petrochemical sector serves in raw material production and disrtribution services which takes place in 13 locations.
Thanks to a R&D team, experienced production teams and an extensive knowledge in the field, we offer a wide product range and are duly ready to fulfill every request for special products not on the market as well as addressing to all kinds of solution seeking requests. We are the first choice not only in our country but also in 50 other countries to which we export and we are among the top 100 biggest industrial enterprises of Turkey.
We are searching for dynamic members to be assigned as "Import Specialist’’ in our Şişli Office for our rapidly growing organization.
The successful candidate should have the following experience and skills;
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields,
- Minimum 3 years of experience,
- Good command of written and spoken English,
- Multinational corporation experience is a plus, knowledge of import regulations,
- Advanced level of MS Office applications,
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills,
- Hard-working, highly motivated and team player.
- Entering the purchase orders into the system and sending to the supplier,
- Following the delivery performance of the orders and ensuring their arrival on time,
- Defining material cards that are not found in the system according to the procedure,
- Providing order management and follow-up If there are changes about arrivals, make updates in the system and inform the sales division,
- Creating import files,
- Establishing coordination with the customs agent,
- Getting the prices from the shipping companies according to the way of loading of the orders and to provide the logistics according to the price approval,
- Updating regularly the import list on the system,
- Registering arrived materials to the system,
- Transferring the expense information of the files that import process is finished to accounting department.