- Eğitim Doktora, Lisans, Yüksek Lisans
Ravago, when it set off on a long journey that began in Belgium in 1961 today selling a bulk of 6,7 million tons to over 50.000 customers with its 325 offices and more than 8000 employees in more than 55 countries is now an established brand working to make a difference in the world every day. With more than 45 active manufacturing plants around the world, the journey to success continues without ever slowing down.
And today under the proud name of Ravago we operate both as manufacturer and distributor in Turkey with our more than 1300 employees, generating more than 10 percent of the global volume of Ravago.
Ravago Turkey as the second biggest producer in petrochemical sector serves in raw material production and disrtribution services which takes place in 13 locations.
Thanks to a R&D team, experienced production teams and an extensive knowledge in the field, we offer a wide product range and are duly ready to fulfill every request for special products not on the market as well as addressing to all kinds of solution seeking requests. We are the first choice not only in our country but also in 50 other countries to which we export and we are among the top 100 biggest industrial enterprises of Turkey.
We are searching for dynamic members for our rapidly growing EP Business Unit organization ;
The successful candidate should have the following experience and skills;
- BS degree in engineering, Master degree preferred but not required,
- 10+ years relevant large-scale Project Management experience in automotive industry,
- Strong and effective verbal and written English level,
- Demonstrated proficiency using and applying engineering and project management methodologies, tools & techniques,
- Demonstrates excellent time management, organizational and follow-up skills,
- Ability to creatively manage concepts and strategies that may be new and maturing in details and structure,
- Independent thinker and problem-solver; comfortable working in changing operational organizational environment,
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a target driven and demanding environment,
- No travel restrictions.
- The Project Manager leads the project management activities related to all Automotive Projects,
- Develop and administer the strategic project plan for the key account supporting long term growth plan,
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business,
- Identify customer needs and match these needs to the company’s product solutions,
- Develop and maintain positive business relationships with customer staff in all functional areas, including design & engineering and end user plants,
- Identify and be familiar with customers’ purchasing processes and procedures, including engineering methods and quality systems requirements,
- Interfaces with Research& Development and Sales organization during the early phases of the project,
- Engages proactively with stakeholders on the respective levels of their organizations to ensure alignment of expectations and continuous improvement of customer satisfaction,
- Tracks and monitors the overall project status for key projects,
- Conducts high level executive with stage gate meetings at appropriate times,
- Ensures that the projects are meeting cost and schedule targets and following common processes and standards,
- Ensures teams are taking corrective action as necessary to deliver complete scope, desired quality and timeliness of projects,
- Coordinates weekly reporting with key stakeholders and customers.