- Eğitim Lisans
Ravago, when it set off on a long journey that began in Belgium in 1961 today selling a bulk of 6,7 million tons to over 50.000 customers with its 325 offices and more than 8000 employees in more than 55 countries is now an established brand working to make a difference in the world every day. With more than 45 active manufacturing plants around the world, the journey to success continues without ever slowing down.
And today under the proud name of Ravago we operate both as manufacturer and distributor in Turkey with our more than 1300 employees, generating more than 10 percent of the global volume of Ravago.
Ravago Turkey as the second biggest producer in petrochemical sector serves in raw material production and disrtribution services which takes place in 13 locations.
Thanks to a R&D team, experienced production teams and an extensive knowledge in the field, we offer a wide product range and are duly ready to fulfill every request for special products not on the market as well as addressing to all kinds of solution seeking requests. We are the first choice not only in our country but also in 50 other countries to which we export and we are among the top 100 biggest industrial enterprises of Turkey.
We are searching for dynamic members of our rapidly growing organization for our production company;
The successful candidate should have the following experience and skills;
- BS degree in Engineering prefarably in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry,
- Advanced level in English, preferably a foreing second language,
- Minimum 3 years of export sales experience,
- Advanced computer skills and knowledge of MS Office programs (Excel, Word, Powerpoint),
- Strong communication skills and taking active role as a team member,
- Strong planning, organizational skills,
- Problem solving competency, to be open to learn,
- Target oriented thinking,
- No restriction of travelling.
- Supporting all direct and indirect sales activities and improving the market in the assigned territory,
- Market research, finding new customers, new markets and new opportunities,
- Maintaining regular contact with all customers by customer visits,demonstrations and negotiations in order to achieve targets,
- Reporting the questions, problems and requests of the costumer to related department and to ensuring the costumer satisfaction,
- Reporting on the sector and the market developments closely,
- Being in charge of proposals and payments of customers,
- Preparing the report of customer visit, sales and payment.