- Eğitim Lisans, Yüksek Lisans
Ravago, when it set off on a long journey that began in Belgium in 1961 today selling a bulk of 5,8 million tons to over 49.000 customers with its 285 offices and more than 7000 employees in 57 countries is now an established brand working to make a difference in the world every day. With 31 active manufacturing plants around the world, the journey to success continues without ever slowing down.
And today under the proud name of Ravago we operate both as manufacturer and distributor in Turkey with our more than 1000 employees, generating more than 10 percent of the global volume of Ravago.
Ravago Turkey as the second biggest producer in petrochemical sector serves in raw material production and disrtribution services which takes place in 12 locations with 10 different commercial companies.
Thanks to a R&D team, experienced production teams and an extensive knowledge in the field, we offer a wide product range and are duly ready to fulfill every request for special products not on the market as well as addressing to all kinds of solution seeking requests. We are the first choice not only in our country but also in 50 other countries to which we export and we are among the top 100 biggest industrial enterprises of Turkey.
We are searching for dynamic members for our rapidly growing organization for our company;
The successful candidate should have the following experience and skills;
· BS/MS degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Chemistry programme,
· Advance level in written and spoken English,
· Minimum 2-3 years of experience in R&D departments,
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills,
· Advanced computer skills and knowledge of MS Office programs (Excel, Word, Powerpoint),
· Self motivation and willingness to work in various research - development areas,
· Preferably living or willing to live in the Anatolian side of İstanbul or Gebze.
Being responsible on international projects,
· Carrying out the projects with new raw materials, new formulations, reactions, compounds and chemical additives,
· Collecting R&D ideas/project proposals and conducting feasibility studies,
· Coordinating the collaboration projects,
· Working in close cooperation with manufacturing, marketing, sales and purchasing departments,
· Following market trends and participating in market research activities in various areas,
· Following R&D related laws, legislations, fundings and grants,
· Preparing presentations and sectoral analysis to support R&D activities.İşe Başvur