- Eğitim Doktora, Lisans, Yüksek Lisans
Ravago, when it set off on a long journey that began in Belgium in 1961 today selling a bulk of 6,7 million tons to over 50.000 customers with its 325 offices and more than 8000 employees in more than 55 countries is now an established brand working to make a difference in the world every day. With more than 45 active manufacturing plants around the world, the journey to success continues without ever slowing down.
And today under the proud name of Ravago we operate both as manufacturer and distributor in Turkey with our more than 1300 employees, generating more than 10 percent of the global volume of Ravago.
Ravago Turkey as the second biggest producer in petrochemical sector serves in raw material production and disrtribution services which takes place in 13 locations.
Thanks to a R&D team, experienced production teams and an extensive knowledge in the field, we offer a wide product range and are duly ready to fulfill every request for special products not on the market as well as addressing to all kinds of solution seeking requests. We are the first choice not only in our country but also in 50 other countries to which we export and we are among the top 100 biggest industrial enterprises of Turkey.
We are searching for dynamic members to be assigned as "Credit Risk Analyst’ in our Ataşehir Office for our rapidly growing organization.
The successful candidates should have the following experience and skills;
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields,
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in credit intelligence and/or credit departments of financial institutions,
- Excellent command of both written & spoken English,
- Strong financial assessment skills,
- Advanced level of MS Office applications,
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills,
- Advanced numerical analysis and problem-solving capabilities,
- Hard-working, highly motivated and team player,
- Multinational corporation experience is a plus.
- In line with organization’s credit risk policy & procedures;
- Manage daily credit control operations of blocked deliveries,
- Analyze customer financials and allocate credit limits,
- Manage credit and cheque intelligence operations,
- Monitor customer portfolio and track overdue receivables,
- Prepare bad debt and credit risk reports,
- Control and follow-up bank guarantees, pledges, credit insurance limits, etc.