- Eğitim Doktora, Lisans, Yüksek Lisans
Ravago, when it set off on a long journey that began in Belgium in 1961 today selling a bulk of 6,7 million tons to over 50.000 customers with its 325 offices and more than 8000 employees in more than 55 countries is now an established brand working to make a difference in the world every day. With more than 45 active manufacturing plants around the world, the journey to success continues without ever slowing down.
And today under the proud name of Ravago we operate both as manufacturer and distributor in Turkey with our more than 1300 employees, generating more than 10 percent of the global volume of Ravago.
Ravago Turkey as the second biggest producer in petrochemical sector serves in raw material production and disrtribution services which takes place in 13 locations.
Thanks to a R&D team, experienced production teams and an extensive knowledge in the field, we offer a wide product range and are duly ready to fulfill every request for special products not on the market as well as addressing to all kinds of solution seeking requests. We are the first choice not only in our country but also in 50 other countries to which we export and we are among the top 100 biggest industrial enterprises of Turkey.
We are searching for dynamic members for our rapidly growing organization for our company;
The successful candidate should have the following experience and skills;
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering or a related field,
- Minimum 3 years of experience in production or process engineering role in the chemical industry,
- Strong knowledge of production processes, equipment, and procedures,
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills,
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously,
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills,
- Knowledge of occupational and process safety.
- Develop and implement production plans to meet the production targets,
- Monitor the production process and make adjustments as necessary to ensure product quality and consistency,
- Troubleshoot and resolve production issues in a timely manner,
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and procedures,
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify areas for process improvement,
- Manage production schedules and ensure on-time delivery of products,
- Train and develop production staff to ensure a high level of competency and productivity,
- Maintain accurate production records and reports.