Inside Sales Responsible
- Eğitim Lisans, Yüksek Lisans
Ravago was founded in 1961 by Raf Van Gorp, who had the luminous idea to recycle production waste from the plastics producing petrochemical companies. From there, the company grew into a successful service provider to the petrochemical industry as a distributor and reseller of plastic resins. Diversification towards production and distribution of building products guaranteed a second revenue line in Europe. Today, the Ravago group is the number one service provider in the global market of plastics, rubber and chemicals. Ravago is present in all major continents to service clients in their local markets. Its suppliers are among the top companies in their respective sectors and constitute a stable portfolio of names. Ravago has enjoyed outstanding long-term commercial relationships with many of its customers and suppliers and has contracts with several partnerships over large geographical areas. Ravago considers itself to be a Global Service Provider of raw materials to the plastic and rubber industries, specialized in resale, distribution and manufacturing. The group also has a building and construction division specialized in the distribution and manufacturing of construction materials. The group operates in more than 55 countries, covering all continents. Ravago is among the leading plastics materials, compounds and chemical additives operating with 285 companies and more than 8000 employees. Ravago’s investment in Turkey dates back to 1998. The Group operates in 13 locations in Turkey. Ravago is among the leading plastic compound producers in Turkey and the leading plastics & chemical additives distributor of leading global brands. Ravago Group in Turkey currently has a workforce more than 1300 employees.
We are searching for dynamic members for our rapidly growing organization for our company Ultrapolymers at Izmir-Bayraklı Office.
- BS degree preferably in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry,
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position,
- Advanced level of both written and spoken English,
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office programs,
- Capable of problem solving, analytical thinking and questioning,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills,
- Disciplined, careful and result-oriented,
- Strong planning, organization, follow-up and reporting aspects.
- Ensuring that customers' purposes (order, product, price, technical problem, shipment, price difference, etc.) and contacting suppliers or other business partners to ensure that the request is finalized,
- Making all transactions related to customer orders, product stock, customer order forecasts, organization of import orders and shipment and keeping all records in order,
- Preparing a price offer with the approval of the sales responsible and forwarding it to the customer,
- Supporting collection transactions,
- Calling the customers regularly and doing the necessary work to bring into the system,
- Conducting market research,
- Preparing the reports requested by the management,
- Making sales over the phone in line with sales targets.